Hours: 6:00am - 7:00pm M-F
6:00-7:45 Children Arrive/Free Play/Centers/Diaper Changes
7:45-8:00 Clean-up/Diaper Changes/Hand Washing/Move to Classroom
8:00-8:30 Breakfast Offered
8:30-9:30 Circle Time/Art/Music/Movement
9:30-9:45 Clean Up
9:45-10:15 Outdoor Play
10:15-10:30 Hand Washing/Diaper Changes
10:30-11:30 Indoor Play/Child’s Choice/Centers
11:30-12:00 Clean-up/Nap Prep/Diaper Changes/Hand Washing
12:00-12:30 Lunch Offered/Clean-up/Diaper Changes
12:30-2:45 Nap Time
2:45-3:00 Table Toys/Clean Up/Snack Prep/Diaper Changes
3:00-3:30 Snack Offered
3:30-4:00 Outdoor Play/Child’s Choice
4:00-4:15 Hand Washing
4:15-5:00 Diaper Changes/Story Time/Music/Movement/Teacher Directed Activities
5:00-6:00 Indoor Play/Child’s Choice/Centers
* Balance of nurturing, playtime and learning throughout the day.
* Developmentally appropriate lesson plans based on each individual child.
* Curriculum that incorporates physical development, creative activities, thinking and talking, and sign language.
* Equal amount of teacher directed activities and child directed activities
* Regular communication between teachers and parents to keep you informed about
your child’s day.
Toddler's Daily Schedule
It is a whole new world when babies take to their feet. They walk, they talk, and they begin to develop relationships with each other. Your toddler has so many things he or she wants to see and do, and we’ll be there to guide your child every step of the way. Toddlers learn through sensory experiences that enhance their cognitive, language, motor and social skills. They turn ideas into words and phrases to better express themselves, and practice the value of sharing and cooperating through group play.
Children at this stage start to develop friendships and gain confidence as they use their words and thoughts to interact with others. It is important for children to express themselves creatively and, through our Toddler program; we encourage all children to develop their unique skills and interests.